Foto Crush transformed my photo with 'Go Ask Alice'
I love this giveaway! The winner gets to create their own photo card art with the help of Foto Crush, a new online service with an inspired team who help people connect with their own amazing creativity through photo storytelling. Their photo cards were recently featured in VIP gift bags for NY Fashion Week and the Emmys.
From their online shop you can browse themed categories (including fashion, of course!) with a growing selection of awesome designs, then choose your favourite to apply to your own photo. Order your artwork as a printed single card or set on boutique quality card stock, or a high resolution jpg/PDF that you can print, unlimited at home.
Foto Crush created a great card for me, I gave them one of my favourite images that I shot and their artwok really transformed the original. The result varies depending which design you choose. I went with Hearts Afire and they also applied '"Go Ask Alice" (in the header photo), which made me think twice!
Foto Crush's new 'Bean' Photo Bling
What You Get
The winner receives a high resolution jpg/pdf file set of their art by email. If they reside in the US they have the option of choosing a printed set of 15 cards (a $52.35 value) on boutique quality card stock which will be delivered to their US address. (Just to clarify, it's one or the other in that case!)
How it Works
You email your photo to Foto Crush and they will customise it with your choice of artwork and/or their new Photo Bling. You can add text, too. They will email you the proof within 72 hours at which point you can request minimal changes. Then you receive by email the final high resolution card files in jpg & PDF formats and marvel at your awesome new artwork!
How to Enter
1. Tell us in the comments which design is your favourite!
2. 'Like' Foto Crush on Facebook (and mention you have in your comment)
3. 'Like' The Swelle Life on Facebook (and mention you have in your comment)
*Be sure the name you comment with matches your FB name, please!
For one extra bonus entry each you can:
1. Follow on Twitter Foto Crush's Muse of Creativity, Kookie Roo, their African grey parrot
2. Follow The Swelle Life on Twitter
*For bonus entries please enter a separate comment for each you've done (this is important as individual comments are put into a spreadsheet - if bonuses aren't separate they can't be counted as entries! And please state your twitter account name).
The competition is open to everyone, everywhere and closes Monday, 10th October at midnight, London time. One winner will be chosen and announced on Tuesday, 11th October on The Swelle Life. Good luck!
Roses and Rue
Here's a peek at what's available in October:
- 'When Rock Gods Roamed the Earth' series: Cards based on musicians like Steve Nicks (witchy!) and Nirvana (in honor of their 20th Nevermind anniversary)
- Horror Movie themes: Photo cards in homage to the great thrillers such as Carrie, Harry Potter and Pan's Labyrinth
- A free printable per week! Watch for the 'Exorcist doll' who has two faces - one sweet, one demon-possesed.