Art just got a bit more accessible. Scream Editions is taking its newly launched online print gallery to the busy streets of Soho with an exciting pop-up. The online platform, which was launched by Jamie Wood (son of Rolling Stones' Ronnie, and owner of London’s popular Scream Gallery) is revolutionising the art world by offering people a chance to start their own art collection on an affordable budget, selling original prints from heavyweights such as Tracey Emin, Charming Baker, Pakpoom Silaphan, Lyle Owerko and Remi Rough.
Gallery visitors will be treated to an incredible programme of activities where they’ll get to see some of the UK’s hottest artists in action. Events will include:
• Several live screen printing events with a number of Scream Editions artists who will be signing prints on the day and inviting the public to participate in their print making process.
• Magda Archer unveiling her new collection of paintings and limited edition prints which will be available to buy during the pop-up.
• David Shillinglaw working live in the pop-up space to build an on-site installation based on his recent trip to Vietnam.
• On Saturday 22 March 2014, Shuby will be working live in the pop-up space to create an interactive wall piece using her signature paste-up style.
• Remi Rough releasing and signing his limited edition book which will be on sale at the pop-up.
• On Saturday 29 March and Sunday 30 March 2014, Jealous Print Studio and Gallery will be welcoming the public to take part in live printing an exclusive run of prints only available to purchase at the pop-up on the day.
The exhibition runs until 18 April, Monday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm, and Sunday from 12pm to 6pm at 20 Foubert's Place, Carnaby, London W1F 7PL. For up to the minute info visit carnaby.co.uk #Carnaby #ScreamEditions
To receive 10% OFF your first purchase at the pop-up head to ‘Join’ on the Scream Editions website.
Shape XV, Paulina Varregn
My Life is Crap, Magda Archer
Ali Punches on Coke, Pakpoom Silaphan
Bottles, David Shillinglaw