To celebrate the marriage of HRH Prince Harry to Meghan Markle like royalty this May, The Arch London is offering a Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea. The five-star hotel has devised an exclusive luxurious afternoon tea fit for a Duke or Duchess. The Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea features an array of beautifully decorated and visually appealing wedding themed sweet treats, including:
- Bride-To-Be Wedding Dress ginger flavoured biscuits
- The Groom – a suited and booted bavarois panacotta and crumble complete with a top hat
- A Royal Crown made with a lemon tart base and elderflower and rose mousse with golden meringue embellishment
- His & Hers peanut butter chocolate delices
- Decorated with an American flag as a nod to the Two Nations, are the profiterole croustillants filled with a soft centre of raspberry crèmeux
The Afternoon tea is served with The Arch London’s usual savouries and sandwiches, and homemade warm scones with jam and clotted cream.
The Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea is priced at £28 per person or £39 with a glass of Tattinger Brut Reserve. This afternoon tea is available exclusively throughout May and is served daily from Noon until 7pm and can be enjoyed in the hotel’s stunning Martini Library, stylish Hunter 486 restaurant or chic Salon de Champagne lounge.